In the unfortunate event of their car being stolen and not recovered or in an accident and declared a total loss, very few customers will receive back from their motor insurer the amount they originally paid you for the car, and this may mean they have to buy a lower spec vehicle or struggle to replace this vehicle at all. In these circumstances, GAP Insurance will provide valuable benefits for the vast majority of customers who purchase a new or used vehicle from your dealership.
MAPFRE ABRAXAS offers a comprehensive range of GAP products to cover the shortfall between the current market value of the vehicle and the original invoice price of the car including:
- Finance GAP - covers the difference between any outstanding finance agreement and the current market value
- Total Loss GAP - covers the difference between the original invoice price and current market value
- Combined GAP - offering the benefits of both Finance GAP and Total Loss GAP
- Contract Hire GAP - covers the difference between the insurance payout and amount required to settle a contract hire agreement
- Motorcycle GAP - Total Loss GAP cover for motorcycle owners
To find out more contact us on 0845 136 8430 or